Most of the north Indian’s got confused when we talk about South Indian languages, Malayalam is one of them. Malayalam is a Dravidian language which is spoken in the various Indian states like Kerala, Tamil nadu, Karnataka and the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry by the Malayali people.
Details of Thats Malayalam Websites
About that’s Malayalam?
that’s = അതാണ്
that’s in Malayalam: അതാണ്
Definition in English: short form of that is
Definition in Malayalam: മലയാള വ്യാഖ്യാനം
To Read in Malayalam: സഹായം
Malayalam word is originally originated from the words mala, means “mountain“, and alam, which means “region. Malayalam script is widely used for writing the Sanskrit texts in Kerala. Like many other Indic scripts, it is an alpha syllabary (abugida). There are total 38 millions Malayali native speakers who spoke Malayalam.
It is regulated by Kerala Government and Academy for Malayalam literature. In India around 2.88% people spoke Malayalam. Malayalam is also known as Alealum, Malayalani, Malayali, Malean, Maliyad, and Mallealle. In kerala around 97% people speak Malyalam.
Top 25 Malayalam best ever actors
Here are the list of top 25 Malayalam actors-:
- Bharat Gopy
- Jagathi Sreekumar
- Nedumudi Venu
- Balachandra Menon
- Prem Nazir
- Manoj K
- Kuthiravattam Pappu
- Thikkurisi Sukumaran Nair
- Balan K
- Fahadh Faasil
- P.J Anthony
What is Thats Malayalam
As I mentioned, Thatsmalayalam is the online e-news website which provides news in Malayalam, the name of the website is Malayalam oneindia, which is famous for it’s news headlines from various areas like Kerala, gulf countries & around the World on politics, sports, business, entertainment, science, technology, health, social issues, current affairs and much more in Oneindia Malayalam. Similarly, there is website known as Thats tamil, if you want to looking information on thatstamil website than checkout our other thatstamil post.
Top 25 Malayalam Movies
Here is the list of top 25 Malayalam movies-:
- Traffic (2011) Directed by Rajesh pillai
- Adaminte Makan Abu (2011) Directed by Salim Ahamed
- 22 Female Kottayam (2012) Directed by Aashiq Abu
- Ustad Hotel (2012) Directed by Anwar Rasheed
- Shutter (2012) Directed by Joy Mathew
- Annayum Rasoolum (2013) Directed by Rajeev Ravi
- Drishyam (2013) Directed by Jeethu Joseph
- How Old Are You? (2014) Directed by Rosshan Andrrews
- Munnariyuppu (2014) Directed by Venu
- Aadu (2015) Directed by Midhun Manuel Thomas
- Premam (2015) Directed by Alphonse Puthren
- Oru Ozhividivasathe Kali (2015) Directed by Sanal Kumar Sasidharan
- Maheshinte Pradhikaram (2016) Directed by Dileesh Pothan
- Kammattipadam (2016) Directed by Rajeev Ravi
- Anuraga Karikkin Vellam (2016) Directed by Khalid Rahman
- Angamaly Diaries (2017) Directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery
- Take Off (2017) Directed by Mahesh Narayanan
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum (2017) Directed by Dileesh Pothan
- Mayaanadhi (2017) Directed by Aashiq Abu
- Sudani From Nigeria (2018) Directed by Zakariya Mohammed
- Ee Ma Yau (2018) Directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery
- Joseph (2018) Directed by M Padmakumar
- Virus (2019) Directed by Aashiq Abu
- Kumbalangi Nights (2019) Directed by Madhu C Narayanan
- Bangalore Days (2014) Directed by Anjali Menon
The word Thatsmalyalam have monthly visitors ranging from 9k to 258K also from various countries like France, Morocco and algeria.
If you have any questions or queries regarding thatsmalayalam, drop them in the comment section.