Winter dressing is all about chic Outerwear.- George Kotsiopoulos
Welcome to the official sweater season. Winter is a special time when everything outside feel so peaceful and surrounding fills with hues and snowflakes. It feels like cold but everything look pretty. Season for enjoying the cozy moments, enjoying the beauty of nature so we wrap ourselves in fashionable layers, to step out the and embrace the winter wonderland.
In this blog we will explore the ideas for the chic look in winter.
- Try Dark and Jewel Color- Dark colors like black, navy, red they absorb heat and give warmth as well.
Ruby red, sapphire, and emerald green add a touch of luxury.
- Oversized-Coat- Oversized coat is another essential winter outfit. It suits so well on sweaters and dresses, you can layer it on a skirt as well. Choose a neutral color coat like black, navy or gray.
- Boots- Winter boots are a must have. A pair of winter boots give a touch of personality to any winter outift. Choose any boot style that you love, like ankle boots, high- knee length boots and combat boots.
- Puffer Jacket and Tights- Puffer jacket is a great way to stay warm and you can wear any color according to your personality with Tights or jeans.
- Combo of Turtleneck and Skirt- This one is my all time favorite. Hope you will try a skirt with a check and turtle neck with neutral color like black and white with boots.
- Long Sweater Dress- A long knitted sweater dress with tights and boots complete the look and make you warm as well as stylish.
- The Jeans and Sweater- This is evergreen look of winter season, a classic outfit always in style. Choose dark jeans and a cozy sweater and can wear a scarf or hat with it.
- Dress and Tights- No need to pack away the dresses you can still wear them tights and you can also add a sweater or cardigan.
- Layered Look- You can stay warm in layering look like in K- dramas. Wear a thermal, then add a sweater and then you can add long coats and scarf with it and also a hat.
- Scarf and Hats- It is a great way to keep your neck and head warm in winter by using colorful scarves and hats according to your personality.
Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to wear all black. Don’t be afraid to add some color to your winter outfits. A bright scarf or a colorful coat can brighten up your day and make you feel more confident.
Winter fashion is all about finding the right balance between warmth and style. With a little effort, you can create stylish outfits that will keep you warm and comfortable all winter long.