Whats app is the one of the most used mobile application around the world, which is owned by Facebook, as per statisca report, whats app have more than 1.5 billion monthly active users.
This popular messaging have a new “delete for everyone” feature which allow users to delete the WhatsApp message from the server, so if you sent the message and then you realize that you don’t have to do it, then you can use “delete for everyone” instead of delete, by which the message is deleted from the server and the receiver will not able to read the message.
Yes, this feature is very useful but what if you need to read deleted WhatsApp message which someone sent you, here we provide the details to read the deleted message.
Trick to read deleted WhatsApp messages someone sent you
- There are many third party application available which help you to read the deleted Whats app messages like “Antideleted : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages” application or Notification History application which is available in Google Play.
- After installing the Antideleted application from Google play store turn on the services to see the deleted whatsApp messages by giving permission to access the Notification.
3. Now, if someone sent you the message and then Delete the sent message for every one, to read that deleted message you just have to open the Antideleted application, yes deleted message is available in one click by using Antideleted app.
There are a few limitations, however, as only the messages that have generated a notification on the device, and have been seen or interacted with, can be retrieved. In this case, interaction also refers to swiping away the original notification, whether in the notification bar or a floating message – in which case you’ve also probably seen at least a part of the original message when swiping away. The notification log only saves the messages on the device until it’s restarted. Once restarted, we noticed that the log was cleared.
Moreover, the method has a restriction that only the first 100 characters of the deleted message will be visible. The feature is available only for users running Android 7.0 and above. Users can only retrieve text which means any kind of media file cannot be recovered.
There is also another way to access the deleted whats app message and this method doesn’t required any 3rd party application.
Access deleted WhatsApp messages?
- To use this feature you have to go to setting Widget of your smart phone, for this you have tap and hold in the free area on the Home screen.
- Now, Tap on widgets and find the Settings on the list and place this setting widget on the Home screen of your smart phone.
- Open the setting widget and scroll down and select Notification Log .