The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is a tablet used for entertainment and work purposes due to its fast processor and beautiful screen. It encompasses the entire Android experience in one tablet for the consumer and ensures that the customer can carry out daily tasks using the tablet efficiently.
However, tablets undergo damage such as liquid/water damage, cracked screens, lock/power button problems, ‘frozen’ or ‘hung’ screens, and damages due to physical blows and general wear and tear. These problems can be easily solved by opting for Samsung repair, which will ensure that once the customer gives their tablet, it is repaired and returned back to the customer better than new.
- It boasts of a 4 GB RAM which ensure fast switching between applications and fast processing.
- It consists of the Snapdragon 820 CPU and has a 6000 mAh battery.
- The display is impressive as it consists of a 9.7-inch QXGA super AMOLED glass for perfectly clear picture quality.
- The OS present in the tablet is the Android 7.0 with Samsung UI.
- The camera quality includes a 13-megapixel back and 5-megapixel front camera for perfect selfies and pictures.
- The design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab is an amalgamation of the best features of the Samsung industrial design. The device has a thickness that is thinner than the iPhone 7 and consists of a flat back and slightly curved edges. If there is any damage to the screen (such as a cracked screen) Samsung screen repair can solve all the problems of the screen.
- The volume button and the sleep/wake up button on the tablet are present at its sides, whereas there is a USB-C port and a headphone jack and both are placed slightly off-centre on the bottom of the device. A fingerprint scanner dots the screen of the device, with a back button and a capacitive overview button present on either side of it. Advertisement
- There are dotted speakers which are placed at a certain angle at the bottom which are controlled by the software to provide great sound quality. These speakers make the user experience better as they have two speakers at the top and the bottom which provide sound that comes from the right direction.
- The glass back that is a part of the entire ensemble has been observed to be a denigrating point for the tablet, as it can easily stain due to fingerprints and make the device oily.
- Tablets are a larger version of a phone, which is why they are expected to be sturdier. Most of the time, tablets are jostled in the luggage compartment on an airplane or passed around in a conference room or meeting. The tab gets marks all over its shiny and glossy cover which can be seen as a downside.
- The device does not have an adequate provision for lighting as it underperforms in bright light because of its reflective coating. It does not change the colour temperature depending on the surroundings of the user. This adjustment problem makes it tougher for users to read in the dark.