According to recent data collected by the Reserve Bank of India, the total amount transacted through credit cards at point of security terminals reached Rs. 48.4 Crore in 2019. This was 22.8% higher than the amount transacted in February 2018. This data demonstrates that credits cards have gained more popularity in the past year among Indians as a potential mode of financial transactions.
Now, credit cards from different financial institutions come with varied features and benefits. To ensure that you avail the best credit card in India
How is this card different from others?
The SuperCard offers the power of four cards in one. This is the most important feature that sets it apart from other credit cards. You can use it as a credit card, cash card, loan card and EMI card.
Following are a few features of this card –
- You can use it to withdraw cash from ATMs by only paying a nominal 2.5% processing fee. Unlike other cards, it does not come with hefty transaction fees and service charges.
- You can convert the unutilised credits on this card into a personal loan. This loan is interest-free for 90 days and can be repaid through 3 instalments. It also comes without end-user restrictions and can be used to finance any personal requirements.
- You can avail exclusive benefits and incentives by using a credit card to purchase goods and services from over 60,000 stores all over India.
- The SuperCard has layered security measures that can help to safeguard your financial transactions. With zero-fraud liability cover and in-hand security, it comes with industry-first high-end protection for your credit card.
- Through this card you can save up to Rs. 55,000 annually. Additionally, there are several things to do with your credit card reward points like avail cash-back, convert the points into travel miles, etc.
Apart from these, you can enjoy instant approval on these credit cards, making them easily accessible. Thus, these additional features of this SuperCard help to make it one of the best credit cards in India.